The following schools and colleges had three-year default rates of 30 percent or more for borrowers who started repaying in the 2009 and 2010 fiscal years, according to data released on Monday by the U.S. Department of Education. Penalties would...
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Get insight into critical issues and the actionable analysis you need with a subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest higher education trends, statistics, and salaries
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Chronicle Focus — comprehensive collections of news, commentary, and advice on the topics that matter on campuses today
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter