West Windsor, N.J.
One night last week in a cozy auditorium at Mercer County Community College, the geeks were running behind.
Soon enough the hall would fill with a couple hundred supporters of U.S. Rep. Rush D. Holt, 64, the physicist-turned-politician who has...
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Get insight into critical issues and the actionable analysis you need with a subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest enrollment trends and statistics
- A searchable database of faculty and staff salaries at more than 4,700 colleges nationwide
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter