For a scholar who studies the past, Kenneth J. Cmiel is spending a lot
The Crumbling Intellectual Foundation
A University Library Painfully Cancels Hundreds of Journal Subscriptions
University Presses Take Different Approaches to Making...
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Get insight into critical issues and the actionable analysis you need with a subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest enrollment trends and statistics
- A searchable database of faculty and staff salaries at more than 4,700 colleges nationwide
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter