Not Ms. Warren, or even Mrs. Warren, but "Professor Warren."
That's the Republican incumbent Scott Brown's echoing moniker for Elizabeth Warren, the Harvard Law School professor who is challenging him in this election's closely watched U.S. Senate...
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Get insight into critical issues and the actionable analysis you need with a subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest higher education trends, statistics, and salaries
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Chronicle Focus — comprehensive collections of news, commentary, and advice on the topics that matter on campuses today
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter