Vancouver, British Columbia
Brett H. Gilley took a seat in the back of the lecture hall and laid the tools of his trade in front of him.
The first was a gridded sheet of paper, on which Mr. Gilley, a science teaching-and-learning fellow here at the University of British...
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Get insight into critical issues and the actionable analysis you need with a subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest enrollment trends and statistics
- A searchable database of faculty and staff salaries at more than 4,700 colleges nationwide
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter