But recent surveys suggest the decline could end soon
The number of foreign students who enrolled at American colleges and universities fell for the second consecutive year in 2004, with much of the damage seen in the graduate schools, where...
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Get insight into critical issues and the actionable analysis you need with a subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest higher education trends, statistics, and salaries
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Chronicle Focus — comprehensive collections of news, commentary, and advice on the topics that matter on campuses today
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter