San Rafael, Calif.
From 1979 to 1985, James Kovach was a linebacker for the New Orleans Saints. But you wouldn't find him much at Mardi Gras or on Bourbon Street. During his off-seasons, he was back at his alma mater, the University of Kentucky, earning a medical...
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Get insight into critical issues and the actionable analysis you need with a subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest enrollment trends and statistics
- A searchable database of faculty and staff salaries at more than 4,700 colleges nationwide
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter