Mississippi Lieut. Gov. Ronnie Musgrove, a Democrat, hasn't agreed much with the state's Republican Governor, Kirk Fordice, since Mr. Musgrove was elected in an upset victory in 1995.
But now that he's after the job that Mr. Fordice is leaving...
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Get insight into critical issues and the actionable analysis you need with a subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest enrollment trends and statistics
- A searchable database of faculty and staff salaries at more than 4,700 colleges nationwide
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter