To the Editor: Eileen Wagner's excellent article on date rape, "Campus Victims of Date Rape Should Consider Civil Lawsuits as Alternatives to Criminal Charges or Colleges' Procedures" (Opinion, August 7), did not deal with the possibility that...
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Get insight into critical issues and the actionable analysis you need with a subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest enrollment trends and statistics
- A searchable database of faculty and staff salaries at more than 4,700 colleges nationwide
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter