Under President Trump, the National Labor Relations Board could soon take a dimmer view of Ph.D. students’ bids to unionize. Some say colleges are using litigation as a stall tactic.
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest higher education trends, statistics, and salaries
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Chronicle Focus — comprehensive collections of news, commentary, and advice on the topics that matter on campuses today
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter