American colleges continue to dominate the increasingly competitive global market in foreign students, but the dominance is almost an accident, and, like British universities, those in America face growing competition from continental Europe, a...
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest higher education trends, statistics, and salaries
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Chronicle Focus — comprehensive collections of news, commentary, and advice on the topics that matter on campuses today
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter