FAREWELL TO LEGALESE? When Anthony Kronman became dean of Yale Law School in 1994, one of his first sit-downs was with Boris I. Bittker, a tax-law expert who had been at the school for nearly five decades. Mr. Bittker came to the new dean to express...
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Get insight into critical issues and the actionable analysis you need with a subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest enrollment trends and statistics
- A searchable database of faculty and staff salaries at more than 4,700 colleges nationwide
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter