• August 25, 2016
August 25, 2016, 9:40:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please Log In to participate in forums.
News: For all you tweeters, follow The Chronicle on Twitter.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any books on 3d printing?  (Read 666 times)
eric3929

« on: August 08, 2016, 1:42:00 pm »

I've been researching this technology recently and will be looking for studying this on a professional level. Can anyone recommend any books or courses  (I know MIT is a big one) on 3d printing? I believe it's like a calling for me so love to learn more about it.

It's basically a technology that can re-create things. Like this 3d printed jaw for an old man dying of cancer.

http://fortune.com/2016/07/03/cancer-survivor-3d-printed-jaw/

I've always had a interest in health and a passion for technology so love to learn more. Anyone studying 3d printing here?
proftowanda
Distinguished Senior Member

"Righter of wrongs, queen beyond compare."

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 3:17:45 pm »

I've been researching this technology recently and will be looking for studying this on a professional level. Can anyone recommend any books or courses  (I know MIT is a big one) on 3d printing? I believe it's like a calling for me so love to learn more about it.

It's basically a technology that can re-create things. Like this 3d printed jaw for an old man dying of cancer.

http://fortune.com/2016/07/03/cancer-survivor-3d-printed-jaw/

I've always had a interest in health and a passion for technology so love to learn more. Anyone studying 3d printing here?

See the names of the program and faculty at IU at the end of the video that you link?

"Face it, girls.  I'm older, and I have more insurance."     -- Towanda!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: