The advent of online learning has made it possible to track an individual student’s path toward understanding and mastering course content. That kind of tracking, known as “learning analytics,” is a hot topic among educators. This 24-page collection considers the debate over how to use the data to enhance course design and improve teaching.
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Get insight into critical issues and the actionable analysis you need with a subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest enrollment trends and statistics
- A searchable database of faculty and staff salaries at more than 4,700 colleges nationwide
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter