Community College as a Driving Force
Community colleges are essential to the regions they serve, as they offer opportunities for underserved students to succeed. But many aspects of the colleges still have room for improvement, such as meeting students’ basic needs. In a coming virtual discussion at The Chronicle, we will explore new ideas as well as what higher education can learn from community colleges about best strategies.
Experts will talk about some of the following issues during the online discussion:
- Challenges and trends in enrollment at two-year colleges.
- Innovations in student curricula.
- Collaborations on transferring with four-year colleges.
Join the virtual forum, moderated by the senior editor Alex Kafka and the president of Reynolds Community Collegeif this were a news article we would refer to this college by its full name, J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College. am, Paula Pando, on Monday, August 8 at 2 p.m. ET.
- Alex Kafka, senior editor, The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Paula Pando, president, Reynolds Community Collegeditto. am
With Support From Ascendium.