Breaking Down Barriers to a Whole-Campus Approach
As colleges seek to focus more on students, they must tackle a tough opponent: outmoded campus practices and policies that don’t support students today. How can colleges weed out the old in favor of a new, student-serving culture?
Our panel of experts will examine the culture of academe and offer ideas to bring it into the future in this virtual forum, “Breaking Down Barriers to a Whole-Campus Approach,” including such issues as:
- How can campuses remove courses, prerequisites, and requirements that are based on little more than tradition?
- How can academic and administrative leaders work together to concentrate on student success?
- What future practices could replace existing ones in order to create a whole-campus approach?
- Katherine Mangan, Senior Writer, The Chronicle
- Sabrina K. Sanders, Director, Student Reengagement Program, California State University-Dominguez Hills
With Support From Ascendium.