College and High-School Partnerships
After the academic setbacks during the pandemic, it’s more important than ever for high-school students to plan and prepare for college. How can colleges expand their efforts beyond traditional dual-enrollment programs?
We’ll discuss the issue with a panel of experts at our upcoming virtual forum, “College and High-School Partnerships.” Join us as a group of experts share their thoughts on how colleges can partner with high schools to help:
- coach students for academic success and social readiness.
- encourage students to consider their intellectual passions and career prospects.
- develop streamlined, cost-saving matriculation plans for students.
- include parents, particularly those from first-generation and low-income families, early on.
- Alex Kafka, Senior Editor, The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Paula Pando, President, Reynolds Community College
With Support From Ascendium.
Let us know what you would like us to cover in these virtual forums. Email us at email@example.com. Find out more about virtual-event partnerships by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.