For more than 50 years, The Chronicle of Higher Education has served academic communities with agenda-setting journalism, deep insights, and forward-looking analysis that higher education professionals have come to rely on. Faculty and administrators turn to The Chronicle as their trusted source for the insights and data they need to make informed decisions.
A site license subscription is the best way to provide unlimited access to The Chronicle of Higher Education for all your staff, students, faculty and administration whether on campus, at the office or from home. This subscription provides unlimited access to The Chronicle’s content, daily news, and data anytime and anywhere. Users can search and read content in the office, off campus, or on-the-go.
A Site License Subscription Provides Access to:
- The Chronicle’s content, daily news, and data.
- Articles and essays dating back to 1989.
- Special issues like The Almanac of Higher Education and The Trends Report.
- Daily and weekly newsletters with the creation of a free account.
- Virtual events with topics for everyone on campus.
- Opinion pieces from leaders in higher education.
- Higher Education job board and salary comparison data.
For more information about site licenses, check our FAQ page.