Many colleges are unprepared to deal with the rising incidence of anxiety disorders and clinical depression that counselors, professors, and residential-life staff members are seeing among students. This 28-page collection of articles examines the forces behind the growing wave of students with mental-health struggles, and what campuses are doing about it.
This content is available exclusively to Chronicle subscribers
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Get insight into critical issues and the actionable analysis you need with a subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Education
Your subscription includes:
- In-depth articles about current issues faced by universities
- Data and analysis on the latest enrollment trends and statistics
- A searchable database of faculty and staff salaries at more than 4,700 colleges nationwide
- Special issues such as The Trends Report, Diversity in Academe, and The Almanac of Higher Education
- Daily Briefing - a subscriber-only newsletter